In order to be able to effectively conduct personal business activities outside your country, it is necessary to be guided by the legislative framework and the specifics of local regulations. The qualified support from professional specialists will help you to understand all the nuances and get a full amount of information on any interesting issue regarding business organization and getting residents’ visas. A huge number of modern citizens of post-Soviet countries are interested in the United Arab Emirates in the context of conducting economic activities in the local domestic market. Currently, Business without borders international company is the undisputed leader in the market of consulting and administrative services in the United Arab Emirates. The team of specialists is ready to provide professional assistance in personal company’s registration on the UAE territory, as well as providing a full range of accompanying services, using which you will be able to register your activities as quickly as possible, and also resolve any issues that arise. We offer an exclusively individual approach to each client, and are ready to solve any given task in a short time.
The full list of administrative services from Business without borders company:
- Foreign documents’ legalization for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- Documents’ received in local state structures legalization for their application in other countries of the world.
- Assistance in case of cooperation with notarial structures necessity: drawing up and certification of powers of attorney, charters, agreements with local agents or partners.
- Updating existing documents and making necessary changes to the companies’ incorporating documents regarding the change of the founding members, managers, legal address, etc.
- Registration of immigration and labor cards for shareholders and employees of registered companies. Registration of e-signature cards in the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization.
- Help with registration of membership in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the UAE.
- Assistance in obtaining certificates of tax residency.
- Help in drawing documents demonstrating that there are no objections in the process of organization’s registration and the further activities implementation.
- Registration of customs codes and cards of the customs representative.
- Provision of an audit opinion.
- Qualified interpreter’s support for negotiations.
- Resident visas’ processing, as well as their liquidation or renewal.
- Official companies’ liquidation in the Emirates.
- Support for the purchase or sale of shares in organizations operating in the UAE.
It is worth emphasizing that, in addition to the above services, the company is ready to provide professional support at every stage of business.